FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! The current owners have run a successful General Store and Butchery from these premises for 29 years. Due to retirement they are now looking at selling this successful premises located in the thriving village of Cradley. The premises lends itself to a wide range of business.
LOCATION Cradley it a thriving and popular village located between Malvern and Ledbury, with its own Primary School and Doctors Surgery along with this Butchery and General Store. The amenities in Cradley are also enjoyed by the neighbouring villages of Mathon, Storridge and Bosbury making this an excellent choice for a business location.
PROPERTY DETAILS The property is a stone built detached single storey building and still boasts some character form its historic period. The property is well positioned on the road and is accessed by a central door with a large display window to the side and a second display window which is currently boarded over. The main retail area is approximately 320sqft, to the rear are cloakroom and kitchen facilities and large fitted refrigeration units. This successful business has been established for over 100 years and the present owners have expanded the business over the last 29 years of their ownership. This opportunity becomes available as a result of their retirement. The business offers a range of products including fresh meat counter, deli, dairy, fruit and veg, grocery, newspapers etc.
The business is trading successfully and accounts will be made available to applicants showing genuine interest. PLEASE NOTE: Currently the business is open four and a half days per week trading for 49 weeks of the year.
There is ample scope for extending the range of goods even further and the sale provides an outstanding opportunity to purchase a successful ongoing business. The property could also lend itself for a range of other businesses such as, hair dressers, post office and any other retail business.
We are advised that mains electricity, water and drainage are provided to the property. This information has not been checked with the respective service providers and interested parties may wish to make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities. No statement relating to services or appliances should be taken to infer that such items are in satisfactory working order and intending purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves where necessary
PLANNING No enquiries have been made of the local planning authority in order to verify the present use classification of the property described in these particulars. All interested parties are, therefore, advised to make enquiries of the local authority in order to establish that their required use of the premises will be permitted.
- Commercial Opportunity
- Fantastic Business Opportunity
- Off road parking
- Sought After Village Location
- Village Shop and General Store
- The Fig Tree (3.25 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (4.05 mi)3 reviews
- Sitara Restaurant (5.69 mi)8 reviews
- Abbey Road Coffee (3.15 mi)1 reviews
- Market House Cafe (5.6 mi)4 reviews
- The Just Rachel Parlour (5.7 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (9.2 mi)3 reviews
- University of Worcester (8.75 mi)2 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (3.37 mi)1 reviews
- streamleaze park (35.56 mi)1 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (11.57 mi)1 reviews
- Mundy playing fields (35.67 mi)2 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (30.69 mi)6 reviews
- Pets At Home (10.57 mi)3 reviews
- The Big Pet Store (27.99 mi)3 reviews
- Bullring (32.9 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (33.35 mi)22 reviews
- intu Merry Hill (28.15 mi)24 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (36.73 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (31.75 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (10.68 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.81 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (22.01 mi)1 reviews