Contemporary brand new two bedroom first floor apartment in this impressive development of one and two bedroom apartments in the restored St Leonards House. Situated in a popular residential location close to transport links, shops and amenities. The apartment retains many original period features and comprises in brief entrance hall, dining kitchen/living room, bathroom, two bedrooms and ensuite. Viewing advised.
St. Leonard’s House is a development of six luxury 1 and 2 bedroom new homes with character, restored features and parking conveniently situated close to some of the Malverns’ most attractive facilities and surrounding countryside. Each of the six new homes at St. Leonard’s House is be unique in terms of layout. Apartment five is a first floor, two bedroom, comfortable and attractive living accommodation suited to the discerning and demanding twenty-first century homeowner – all within an impressive and important listed building.
The approach adopted in restoring and converting St. Leonard’s House has been to set demanding standards for discerning future residents. These contemporary apartments feature designer kitchens and bathrooms with contemporary and traditional fittings. Fully integrated kitchen appliances complement well-designed and specified living interiors. Broadloom carpets, designer flooring, ceramic wall tiles will all blend to meet and exceed purchaser expectations.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed by a spacious entrance hall with doors to the WC, kitchen/diner with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, living room, utility and doors opening to the courtyard and terrace. The fully fitted custom designed kitchen comprises of a full range of appliances which include;-
– Stainless steel single multifunction oven and black co-ordinating ceramic hob with integrated chimney hood
– Integrated fridge/freezer – Energy Rating A+
– Integrated dishwasher – Energy Rating A
– Integrated washer/dryer – Energy Rating A
– Stainless steel sink bowl with chrome Atomix single lever mixer tap or similar
The bathroom and downstairs WC comprise of a White Roper Rhodes close coupled WC and pedestal basin suite or similar, merlin screens & shower doors or similar, chrome pegler taps and thermostatically, controlled shower fitting or similar, co-ordinated wall tiles, extractor fans to bathrooms and en-suites, towel rails in a chrome finish
All homes have been designed to maximise views and light. Whilst St. Leonard’s House retains many original features, the interiors of the individual homes reflect a contemporary style.
The property benefits from mains operated smoke and heat alarms with battery back up,low energy external security light fitted to building entrances and perimeter, 4 bar spotlight in kitchens – and IP 44 rated triple spots in bathrooms / en-suites, low energy light fittings, digital Freeview feeds in living rooms, looped to TV point in master bedrooms, telephone point to halls, living rooms and master bedrooms.
– Softwood painted balustrade with hardwood handrails
– Carpeting to hall, stairs and landings on all floors
– Mains operated fire alarm with system linked to apartments
– Low energy 28w 2D light fittings with PIR (passive infrared) controls
– Cycle and refuse stores located at ground floor level
– External lighting
St. Leonard’s House is listed by English Heritage as "St Saviour’s Guest House". It was purpose-built in 1869. The building was designed by renowned architect G F Bodley for the Convent of the Holy Name – an Anglican order re-locating to Malvern from Vauxhall on the south bank of the Thames in London. Notable features include an impressive Venetian window in Apartment 3, a 2-storey weather-boarded porch and a sun-dial and louvre shutters to the South elevation.
BEDROOM ONE 12′ 10" x 11′ 2" (3.91m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM TWO 12′ 10" x 6′ 1" (3.91m x 1.85m)
KITCHEN 9′ 10" x 6′ 3" (3m x 1.91m)
LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM 13′ 1" x 15′ 7" (3.99m x 4.75m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: Leasehold – 250 Years Remaining
Council Tax Band: TBC
Estimated Rental Income: £750pcm
Ground Rent: £250.00
Service charges: £2,052.01 – to cover buildings insurance, electricity consumption & cleaning to the common parts, grounds maintenance and a sinking fund for repairs will be levied by a management company to be established.
- Contemporary Fittings
- Ensuite To Master
- Fitted Kitchen
- Period Features
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Viewing Advised
- Views to the Malvern Hills
- The Fig Tree (1.63 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (3.95 mi)3 reviews
- Browns @ The Quay (5.4 mi)11 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (5.44 mi)3 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- University of Worcester (5.27 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (7.46 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.58 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (6.63 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.89 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.23 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.41 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (25.86 mi)1 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (19.56 mi)2 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (26.17 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (29.59 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (29.58 mi)22 reviews
- Regent Arcade (18.85 mi)3 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (32.99 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (28.53 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (6.71 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.6 mi)1 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (11.42 mi)1 reviews