Contemporary brand new two bedroom duplex apartment located on the first and second floor of this impressive brand new development of one and two bedroom apartments in the restored St Leonards House. Located in a popular residential location close to transport links, shops and amenities. Comprises in brief entrance hall, WC, kitchen/diner, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing Advised.
St. Leonard’s House is a development of six luxury 1 and 2 bedroom new homes with character, restored features and parking conveniently situated close to some of the Malverns’ most attractive facilities and surrounding countryside. Each of the six new homes at St. Leonard’s House is be unique in terms of layout. Apartment four is a two bedroom duplex, self contained comfortable and attractive living accommodation suited to the discerning and demanding twenty-first century homeowner – all within an impressive and important listed building.
The approach adopted in restoring and converting St. Leonard’s House has been to set demanding standards for discerning future residents. These contemporary apartments feature designer kitchens and bathrooms with contemporary and traditional fittings. Fully integrated kitchen appliances complement well-designed and specified living interiors. Broadloom carpets, designer flooring, ceramic wall tiles all blend to meet and exceed purchaser expectations.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed by a entrance hall with doors to the kitchen, living room, wc and stairs leading to first floor accommodation with doors leading to bedroom one, bedroom two and main bathroom. The fully fitted custom designed kitchen comprises of a full range of appliances which include;-
– Stainless steel single multifunction oven and black co-ordinating ceramic hob with integrated chimney hood
– Integrated fridge/freezer – Energy Rating A+
– Integrated dishwasher – Energy Rating A
– Integrated washer/dryer – Energy Rating A
– Stainless steel sink bowl with chrome Atomix single lever mixer tap or similar
The bathroom and downstairs WC comprise of a White Roper Rhodes close coupled WC and pedestal basin suite or similar, merlin screens & shower doors, chrome pegler taps and thermostatically, controlled shower fitting, co-ordinated wall tiles, extractor fan to WC and bathroom, towel rails in a chrome finish
All homes have been designed to maximise views and light. Whilst St. Leonard’s House will retain many original features, the interiors of the individual homes will reflect a contemporary style.
The property benefits from mains operated smoke and heat alarms with battery back up,low energy external security light fitted to building entrances and perimeter, 4 bar spotlight in kitchens and IP 44 rated triple spots in the bathroom, low energy light fittings, digital Freeview feeds in living rooms, looped to TV point in master bedrooms, telephone point to halls, living rooms and master bedrooms.
– Softwood painted balustrade with hardwood handrails
– Carpeting to hall, stairs and landings on all floors
-Mains operated fire alarm with system linked to apartments
-Low energy 28w 2D light fittings with PIR (passive infrared) controls
-Cycle and refuse stores located at ground floor level
St. Leonard’s House is listed by English Heritage as "St Saviour’s Guest House". It was purpose-built in 1869. The building was designed by renowned architect G F Bodley for the Convent of the Holy Name – an Anglican order re-locating to Malvern from Vauxhall on the south bank of the Thames in London. Notable features include an impressive Venetian window in Apartment 3, a 2-storey weather-boarded porch and a sun-dial and louvre shutters to the South elevation.
KITCHEN 8′ 6" x 8′ 6" (2.59m x 2.59m)
LIVING ROOM 17′ 3" x 10′ 6" (5.26m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM ONE 17′ 5" x 8′ 2" (5.31m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM TWO 8′ 2" x 8′ 2" (2.49m x 2.49m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: Leasehold – 250 Years Remaining
Council Tax Band: TBC
Estimated Rental Income: £750pcm
Ground Rent: £250.00
Service charges: £2,087.59 – to cover buildings insurance, electricity consumption & cleaning to the common parts, grounds maintenance and a sinking fund for repairs will be levied by a management company to be established.
- Contemporary Fittings
- Duplex Two Bedroom Apartment
- Elektra or Similar Electric Combi Boiler
- Ground Floor
- Mains operated smoke alarms with battery back up
- No Onward Chain
- Period Features
- Views to the Malvern Hills
- The Fig Tree (1.61 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (3.92 mi)3 reviews
- Gallery 36 (1.7 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (5.47 mi)3 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- University of Worcester (5.29 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (7.47 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.56 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (6.64 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.92 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.25 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.38 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (25.87 mi)1 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (26.19 mi)2 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (19.57 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (29.61 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (29.6 mi)22 reviews
- The Mailbox (29.34 mi)4 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.01 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (28.55 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (6.73 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.57 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (23.99 mi)1 reviews