Double en suite furnished rooms in a shared house there also 2 self contained flats, available to working people rents from £450 PCM Including bills for common parts, each room has its own pay as you go electric meter, 2 communal kitchens. EPC D
A well appointed shared house, I mile from the City of Worcester, with the benefit of WiFi.
The property benefits from two Kitchens both with cooking and storage facilities, the basement kitchen providing a communal dining space.
There are two self contained studio apartments with kitchen, living room and shower room. 5 other rooms are en suite with shower rooms having shower W.C and wash basin, and each room is individually metered for ease of billing.
All rooms are furnished with a double bed frame, chest of drawers and built in desk. Outside to the rear of the property is a private rear garden which is gravelled for ease of maintenance.
Council Tax is Charged separately from the rent
RENT Room 1 £450.00 PCM Inclusive of bills for common parts.
Room 2 £450.00 Inclusive of bills for common parts
Room 3 £450.00 PCM Inclusive of bills for common parts
Room 4 £ 450.00 PCM Inclusive of bills for common parts
Room 5 £450.00 PCM Inclusive of bills for common parts
Room 6 £450.00 PCM Inclusive of bills for common parts
Room 7 £450.00 PCM Inclusive of bills for common parts
UTILITIES The utilities for the common parts, Internet and water are included.
The rooms have electric heating and electric showers, the cost of these are for the tenant to pay for and for ease each room is separately metered on a pay as you go system
INDIVIDUAL AGREEMENTS All our properties are offered with individual agreements which means;
You and your guarantor are only responsible for your own room and rent with an equal share of communal areas.
We can accept individuals or smaller groups and assist with finding house mates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Application Fee – £90
Deposit – £300 Deposits may increase subject to the status of the applicant and guarantor
Council Tax Band – Exempt with qualifying certifcate
Guarantor – A guarantor is usually required however some of our landlords are willing to be flexible subject to circumstances.
Agreements – Individual 11 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements from 1st September to 31st July
Inclusive – Where indicated inclusive means the rent quoted includes; Electricity, Gas, Broadband, Water Rates and TV Licence however an "excessive use" surcharge may apply see agreement terms for details.
Furnished – Furnished
Pets – This is a shared house and therefore pets would not be appropriate.
Securing the Property
Having found the property you are looking for, the next step is to make an application.
On receipt of the application fee we will forward to you and your guarantor our application form via e-mail requesting the information we require to verify your suitability for the property.
Our checks include verification of your identity, previous credit history, landlord and employment referencing together with an affordability assessment. Should you anticipate any issues please highlight these with us in advance to avoid losing your application fee and also to allow us to advise you whether your situation is likely to be accepted by our Landlord.
ON RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FEE THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE OFFERED TO ANYONE ELSE HOWEVER SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION FAIL YOUR FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND THE PROPERTY WILL THEN BE RE-MARKETED.
- All En Suite
- Bills Included
- Professional Welcome
- Rooms for Working People
- Shared House
- Two Kitchens
- Browns @ The Quay (1.23 mi)11 reviews
- Ewe and Lamb (9.49 mi)6 reviews
- Keystones Cellar Bar (1.26 mi)5 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (1.25 mi)3 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (2.44 mi)2 reviews
- University of Worcester (1.2 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (3.6 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (2.55 mi)1 reviews
- Lickey Hills Country Park (14.83 mi)12 reviews
- Keystones Cellar Bar (1.26 mi)5 reviews
- The Conservatory Cafe Bar (1.32 mi)2 reviews
- Alma Tavern (0.12 mi)3 reviews
- Pets At Home (0.97 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (20.93 mi)6 reviews
- Pets At Home (21.75 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.99 mi)2 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (10.54 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (22.07 mi)1 reviews
- Bullring (23.25 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (23.53 mi)22 reviews
- intu Merry Hill (19.57 mi)24 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (26.9 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (22.18 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (2.25 mi)3 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (5.08 mi)1 reviews
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital (20.84 mi)3 reviews