6a The Tything is one of the Platinum Standard Collection of Student Houses
Situated in courtyard of similar student flats dating back to 1850. The property has 3 good sized furnished bedrooms, with double beds, desk, chair and wardrobe sharing a good sized lounge with original features and T.V, there are also a shared kitchen and bathroom.
RENT SCHEDULE Room 1 £455 PCM Inclusive
Room 2 £455 PCM inclusive
Room 3 £455 PCM inclusive
All our properties are offered with individual agreements which means;
You and your guarantor are only responsible for your own room and rent with an equal share of communal areas.
We can accept individuals or smaller groups and assist with finding house mates.
Application Fee – £90
Deposit – £300 Deposits may increase subject to the status of the applicant and guarantor
Council Tax Band – Exempt with qualifying certifcate
Guarantor – A guarantor is usually required however some of our landlords are willing to be flexible subject to circumstances.
Agreements – Individual 11 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements from 1st September to 31st July
Inclusive – Where indicated inclusive means the rent quoted includes; Electricity, Gas, Broadband, Water Rates and TV Licence however an "excessive use" surcharge may apply see agreement terms for details.
Furnished – Furnished
Pets – This is a shared house and therefore pets would not be appropriate.
Securing the Property
Having found the property you are looking for, the next step is to make an application.
On receipt of the application fee we will forward to you and your guarantor our application form via e-mail requesting the information we require to verify your suitability for the property.
Our checks include verification of your identity, previous credit history, landlord and employment referencing together with an affordability assessment. Should you anticipate any issues please highlight these with us in advance to avoid losing your application fee and also to allow us to advise you whether your situation is likely to be accepted by our Landlord.
ON RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FEE THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE OFFERED TO ANYONE ELSE HOWEVER SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION FAIL YOUR FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND THE PROPERTY WILL THEN BE RE-MARKETED.
- Bills Included
- CITY CENTRE
- Double Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shared Lounge
- Student Flat for 3 People
- Student Room
- Boston Tea Party (0.35 mi)8 reviews
- Coffee Warehouse (0.3 mi)1 reviews
- House of Coffee (0.58 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (0.49 mi)3 reviews
- University of Worcester (0.8 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (1.92 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (3.23 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (2.11 mi)1 reviews
- The Priory Park (7.48 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (1.16 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (21.46 mi)6 reviews
- Pets At Home (22.17 mi)5 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (0.42 mi)5 reviews
- Beatties Department Store (0.42 mi)2 reviews
- Debenhams (0.4 mi)4 reviews
- Sainsbury's (21.99 mi)1 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (20.42 mi)2 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.35 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (23.82 mi)112 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (23.95 mi)22 reviews
- The Mailbox (23.55 mi)4 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (27.34 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (22.78 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (1.88 mi)3 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (23.97 mi)1 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (5.66 mi)1 reviews