29 Magdala Court is one of the Platinum Classic Collection of Student Houses
A superb four bedrooms city apartment, one room with an en-suite, three further double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, secured gated access with off-road parking, with in a moments walk of The Hive and Foregate Street Station.
RENT Room 1 £455.00pcm £105.00 PW Inclusive
Room 2 £433.33pcm £100.00 PW Inclusive
Room 3 £433.33pcm £100.PW Inclusive
Room 4 £433.33pcm £100.00 PW Inclusive
INDIVIDUAL AGREEMENTS All our properties are offered with individual agreements which means;
You and your guarantor are only responsible for your own room and rent with an equal share of communal areas.
We can accept individuals or smaller groups and assist with finding house mates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Application Fee – £90
Deposit – £300 Deposits may increase subject to the status of the applicant and guarantor
Council Tax Band – Exempt with qualifying certifcate
Guarantor – A guarantor is usually required however some of our landlords are willing to be flexible subject to circumstances.
Agreements – Individual 11 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements from 1st September to 31st July
Inclusive – Where indicated inclusive means the rent quoted includes; Electricity, Gas, Broadband, Water Rates and TV Licence however an "excessive use" surcharge may apply see agreement terms for details.
Furnished – Furnished
Pets – This is a shared house and therefore pets would not be appropriate.
Securing the Property
Having found the property you are looking for, the next step is to make an application.
On receipt of the application fee we will forward to you and your guarantor our application form via e-mail requesting the information we require to verify your suitability for the property.
Our checks include verification of your identity, previous credit history, landlord and employment referencing together with an affordability assessment. Should you anticipate any issues please highlight these with us in advance to avoid losing your application fee and also to allow us to advise you whether your situation is likely to be accepted by our Landlord.
ON RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FEE THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE OFFERED TO ANYONE ELSE HOWEVER SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION FAIL YOUR FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND THE PROPERTY WILL THEN BE RE-MARKETED.
- Bills Included
- CITY CENTRE
- One En-suite Bedroom
- Secure Gated Entrance with Parking
- Student House for 4
- Student Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Boston Tea Party (0.09 mi)8 reviews
- Coffee Warehouse (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- House of Coffee (0.33 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (0.22 mi)3 reviews
- University of Worcester (0.8 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (1.81 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (3.17 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (2.04 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (7.1 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (1.37 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (21.71 mi)6 reviews
- The Big Pet Store (19.78 mi)3 reviews
- Marks & Spencer (0.19 mi)5 reviews
- Beatties Department Store (0.15 mi)2 reviews
- Hothouse (0.29 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (22.01 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (1.18 mi)2 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (20.68 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (24.08 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (24.15 mi)22 reviews
- intu Merry Hill (20.58 mi)24 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (27.55 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (23.04 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (1.85 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (22.59 mi)1 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (5.92 mi)1 reviews