OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BRAND NEW PARK HOME ON A SMALL EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF RESIDENTIAL HOMES, Over 45’s, Twyning Green Gloucestershire. Occupying an enviable position for a LUXURIOUS BESPOKE 20" by 40" PARK HOME with brick built skirting, slab steps and parking available.
FLEET CLOSE PARK is an exclusive development of residential homes set within a small family run Park located in the historic and attractive Village of Twyning.
Twyning itself dates back round the year A.D. 740 having been already established and with a name, it was known as Tweoneaum; an 11th century charter records that in A.D. 814 it was called Bituinaeum; the Doomesday Book refers to it as Tveninge; by 1777 it was known as Twinning but during the next two centuries it finally settled on the present form, Twyning. This is a contraction of the old English folk name derived from the original Bituinaeum, and means ‘the folk living in the land between the rivers Severn and Avon’.
The village itself offers a primary school, recreation centre, Village Green and an historical and popular riverside Inn set in it’s own extensive picturesque grounds, nestled on the banks of the river Avon, as well as a historic village pub set on the green.
The Village is approximately 2 miles north of Tewkesbury Town and connected by both M5, M50 and A38 roadways making the village easily accessible.
THE PLOT 20′ 00" x 40′ 00" (6.1m x 12.19m) an opportunity has become available to purchase a BRAND NEW PARK HOME on this exclusive development with 3 metres of garden surrounding the bespoke home with spectacular views across the open countryside. All homes have brick built skirting with slab steps and are bloc paved to the front aspect, allowing for off road private parking for two vehicles. Purchasers have the freedom to choose their own specification and model of park home working with the park owners, offering luxurious design, comfort and flexibility through three of the major Park Home builders throughout the UK; Homeseeker, Omar or Stately Park Homes.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Price starts from £160,000 upwards depending on specification of home. The potential is available to built a 2 bedroom home with Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, all to be discussed with the park owners who will be happy to help with your dream home bespoke design and specification in order to provide you with a quotation.
Electricity Supply – is by sub-meter.
Water Bill – split between six properties on site
Plumbing is available for LPG bottle gas heating.
£160 per month service charge
Over 45’s only
No Children Policy
Pet Rules Apply
Agents Note: Upon re-sale of the home, the park owners charge a 10% fee on the final sale price.
- Brick Built Skirting with Slab Steps
- Choice of build through: Homeseeker
- Electricity - sub meter
- Exclusive Development of Bespoke Residential Park Homes
- LPG bottle gas heating
- Off road parking
- Omar or Stately Park Homes
- Over 45's
- Twyning Green
- Water - shared between six properties on site
- The Abbot's Table (2.67 mi)1 reviews
- Rajbari Restaurant (2.54 mi)2 reviews
- The Boathouse (2.21 mi)3 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (11.66 mi)3 reviews
- St James Church of England Primary School (10.05 mi)1 reviews
- Andy's 1st Driving School (12.4 mi)1 reviews
- Montpellier Gardens (9.62 mi)1 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (10.62 mi)1 reviews
- Sezincote (12.08 mi)1 reviews
- Ye Olde Black Bear (2.27 mi)4 reviews
- Champagne Charlies Wine Bar (2.39 mi)1 reviews
- The Anchor (2.38 mi)1 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (2.37 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (12.62 mi)3 reviews
- Pets At Home (14.35 mi)4 reviews
- John Pitman Shoes (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Alisons Bookshop (0.15 mi)4 reviews
- the alcove (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Bullring (32.75 mi)113 reviews
- The Mall At Cribbs Causeway (39.79 mi)28 reviews
- Castle Quay Shopping Centre (34.35 mi)1 reviews
- BP Express Shopping (2.35 mi)1 reviews
- Shell UK (12.9 mi)1 reviews
- Gloucester Services (14.86 mi)6 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (34.1 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (32.05 mi)4 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (11.81 mi)1 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (11.28 mi)3 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (16.39 mi)1 reviews