Located in a very convenient position close to Malvern Link railway station and shops and amenities, this well presented ground floor apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain. Spacious accommodation comprising in brief entrance hall, kitchen, living room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Garage En Bloc. Viewing Advised. EPC – D
Platinum Property Agents are pleased to offer for this sale this spacious ground floor apartment with two good sized bedrooms. Further benefitting from refitted modern Kitchen, spacious living room, garage en bloc, communal parking, gas central heating and no onward chain. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
ENTRANCE HALL 15′ 07" x 4′ 10" (4.75m x 1.47m) Entrance door to spacious entrance hall comprising radiator, entry phone system, two storage cupboard with shelving, doors to all rooms.
KITCHEN 11′ 0" x 9′ 08" (3.35m x 2.95m) Refitted kitchen in modern Shaker style oxford olive green base and eye level units, with metal pullout storage system complementary work surface, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric hob and extractor fan. Integrated double oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, and for fridge freezer. A cupboard housing valiant combi boiler. Large double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring.
LIVING ROOM 14′ 07" x 10′ 11" (4.44m x 3.33m) Comprising large double glazed window to front aspect, TV point, telephone point, ample sockets, two ceiling light points, double radiator and serving hatch
MASTER BEDROOM 11′ x 10′ 07" (3.35m x 3.23m) Spacious room with double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, wooden door to walk in wardrobe.
WALK IN WARDROBE 5′ 02" x 2′ 10" (1.57m x 0.86m) Walk in wardrobe fitted with shelving,two hanging rails, lamp socket and light.
BEDROOM TWO 11′ x 8′ 08" (3.35m x 2.64m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ample sockets, built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail.
BATHROOM Refitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, sink with vanity unit, low flush WC, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooing.
GARAGE EN BLOC 15′ 10" x 8′ 0" (4.83m x 2.44m) Garage En Bloc with wooden doors. There is also an outside storage cupboard located at the rear of the flat
OUTSIDE FRONT Communal parking area to the front of the apartment block.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Council Tax: Band B
Tenure: We understand the property to be leasehold, there is a 999 year lease in place commencing in 2012. Share of the freehold. Service Charge £125pcm, no ground rent.
Estimated Rental Income: £625 pcm.
- Communal Parking
- Convenient Location
- Garage En Bloc
- No Onward Chain
- Refitted Modern Kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- The Fig Tree (1.03 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (3.42 mi)3 reviews
- Gallery 36 (1.1 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (6.12 mi)3 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.3 mi)1 reviews
- University of Worcester (5.91 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (8.14 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (0.97 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (7.31 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (7.56 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.9 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.41 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (26.48 mi)1 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (19.18 mi)2 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (26.81 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (30.25 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (30.26 mi)22 reviews
- The Eastgate (18.34 mi)2 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.68 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (29.18 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (7.4 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.3 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (23.87 mi)1 reviews