We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom perfect family home, located in a popular residential areas of Malvern. The property benefits from local shop’s, parks and schools all within walking distance
We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom perfect family home, located in a popular residential areas of Malvern. The property benefits from local shop’s, parks and schools all within walking distance. A driveway providing ample off road parking at the front of the property as well as access to the garage with a well kept fore garden to the front aspect with a paved pathway leading to the front door.
Entrance hall entered via a double glazed UPVC door with doors to garage, downstairs WC, kitchen /breakfast room, living room, conservatory and understairs storage cupboard with stairs to the first floor accommodation.The kitchen/breakfast room benefits from UPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspect, a double glazed UPVC door to the side, matching base and eye level units and drawers with rollover worktops and matching raised splash backs. Tiled flooring, power points as well as dining area with ample space for a dining table and chairs. The downstairs WC comprises close coupled WC, wash hand basin and frosted double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect.
This properties spacious living room sits to rear aspect benefitting from the beautiful views of the Malvern Hills and access to the conservatory overlooking the south facing garden. The ground floor also benefits from an understairs storage cupboard conveniently tucked away in the corner of the entrance hall.
Upstairs accommodation comprises of master en-suite located to the rear of the property benefitting from the beautiful views the property offers, as well as a built in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, enclosed shower with tiled splash backs. Both bedroom two and three are located to the front aspect of the property and are easily big enough to take double beds with both bedrooms having the additional benefit of built-in wardrobes.
The family bathroom offers white suite comprising close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with taps half tiled to walls, radiator and shaver point.
To the rear of the property is a beautifully well kept garden enclosed by wood panel fencing offering a lovely sitting area. Two decorative block paved seating areas with a paved pathway joining the two, the remainder of the garden has laid to lawn with the additional benefit of a garden shed.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 17′ 05" x 8′ 08" (5.31m x 2.64m)
WC 7′ 07" x 2′ 10" (2.31m x 0.86m)
LIVING ROOM 19′ 04" x 13′ 10" (5.89m x 4.22m)
CONSERVATORY 9′ 09" x 8′ 10" (2.97m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM ONE 17′ 03" x 14′ 02" (5.26m x 4.32m)
ENSUITE 5′ 07" x 8′ 08" (1.7m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM TWO 12′ 06" x 8′ 08" (3.81m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM THREE 10′ 5" x 7′ 10" (3.18m x 2.39m)
BATHROOM 8′ 05" x 5′ 06" (2.57m x 1.68m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: Freehold
Council Tax Band: D
- Ample Parking/Driveway
- Detached - 3 Bedroom Family Home
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas central heating
- Malvern Link
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Vandra Close
- Views of the Malvern Hills
- The Fig Tree (1.66 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (4.03 mi)3 reviews
- Browns @ The Quay (5.44 mi)11 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.67 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (5.5 mi)3 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (6.37 mi)2 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.61 mi)1 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (7.6 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (6.74 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.94 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.27 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.66 mi)1 reviews
- Bullring (29.61 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (29.66 mi)22 reviews
- Grand Central (29.5 mi)18 reviews
- Tesco Stores (5.82 mi)2 reviews
- Shell UK (21.32 mi)1 reviews
- Tuffins Service Station (22.74 mi)1 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.07 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (28.54 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (6.81 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.78 mi)1 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (11.44 mi)1 reviews