Built in the 1950’s this substantial well appointed detached house occupies an elevated position in Barnards Green, close to amenities and the mainline Great Malvern railway station. Offers spacious accommodation requiring some updating, in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, dining room and conservatory to the ground floor with three double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Early viewing essential. EPC – Pending.
Platinum Property Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well appointed 1950’s detached property located in a prime residential location occupying an elevated position close to Barnards Green and Great Malvern. The mainline railway station at Great Malvern is within walking distance. The property is approached via a gravelled driveway leading to the entrance porch having door to Garage and Door to entrance hall. Original Parquet flooring in the entrance hall and living room. Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, pantry, WC, living room, dining room and conservatory to the ground floor with three double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Views, very pleasant gardens mainly laid to lawn to three sides, garage and driveway. The property would benefit from some updating. Offered for sale with no onward chain
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs up to the Dining Room, doors to the Kitchen, Living Room and Cloakroom, original Parquet flooring
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 17′ 0" x 10′ 7" (5.18m x 3.23m) A light room fitted with base and eye level units, work tops, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven and gas hob, range of built in storage cupboards. Floor standing central heating boiler, ceiling light point. Door to pantry, windows to side aspect overlooking the garden. Door to storage area and rear porch/storage area with door to the garden.
LIVING ROOM 18′ 1" x 13′ 0" (5.51m x 3.96m) A well appointed room light and pleasant room with fireplace, two windows to rear aspect, door to conservatory, two ceiling light points, original Parquet flooring.
DINING ROOM 12′ 5" x 10′ 3" (3.78m x 3.12m) Comprising doors to conservatory, window to front.
CONSERVATORY 8′ 7" x 8′ 2" (2.62m x 2.49m) Having door to side opening onto the garden.
LANDING Spacious landing area with doors opening to all the bedrooms and bathroom, window to side.
BEDROOM ONE 18′ 1" x 12′ 0" (5.51m x 3.66m) A light and airy room having dual aspect windows with views to both side aspects, two ceiling light points. Doors to built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM TWO 11′ 5" x 11′ 5" (3.48m x 3.48m) Having window to side aspect, door to storage cupboard, ceiling light point
BEDROOM THREE 11′ 5" x 9′ 1" (3.48m x 2.77m) Having window to side, door to generous storage cupboard.
FAMILY BATHROOM Fitted with low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower over. Window to front aspect.
FRONT GARDEN The property benefits from a gravelled driveway offering ample off road parking and access to the Garage. Gardens to three sides pathway leads around from the front of the property to the side garden and to the rear.
REAR GARDEN The very pleasant private gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees. Very secluded at the rear. Malvern stone walls.
GARAGE 16′ 1" x 8′ 1" (4.9m x 2.46m) With metal up and over door, courtesy door to side and window to rear.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION We understand that the property is freehold subject to legal verification.
Council Tax Band: TBC
- Barnards Green Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well appointed Detached House
- Waitrose & Partners (0.67 mi)2 reviews
- Co Op (1.27 mi)1 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (10.85 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (6.8 mi)3 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (1.39 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (7.42 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (8.49 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (0.62 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (7.78 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (8.26 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (28.57 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (10.36 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (26.41 mi)1 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (27.59 mi)2 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (19.88 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (30.98 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (30.79 mi)22 reviews
- The Mailbox (30.71 mi)4 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (34.22 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (29.94 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (7.91 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (17.16 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (24.87 mi)1 reviews