A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a quiet residential area of Malvern Link and within walking distance of a range of shops and amenities. The property in brief comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, living/ dining room, conservatory, shower room and ensuite bathroom and an array of solar panels supplying solar hot water and electric dramatically reducing the running costs.
This delightful bungalow which would make a wonderful home for anyone looking for a spacious two bedroom property in a fantastic central location. Just a short walk into Malvern Link high street without having to sacrifice a very peaceful and picturesque location, enjoying all the benefits of the local amenities.
A low level brick wall enclosed the landscaped fore garden with decorative block paving with a variety of mature shrubs and flowers. A tarmac drive way leads to the side aspect of the property providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.The property further benefits from an array of solar panels supplying solar hot water and electric dramatically reducing the running costs.
Part glazed front door opens into a large entrance hall with doors opening to the open plan living/ dining room, kitchen, shower room and both bedrooms one and two. The living/ dining room is situated to the front of the property with three UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects making for a brig and airy living space with a serving hatch opening through to the kitchen. The kitchen comprises a range of matching base and eye level units and draws roll over work tops with tiled splash backs. UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit inset within the worktop, spaces for fridge freezer, washing machine and gas cooker. Doors opening to the pantry and conservatory which is UPVC double glazed throughout with fitted blinds on all window as well as the ceiling.
The larger of the two bedrooms is situated to the front aspect with a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with the added benefit of a large built in wardrobe with fitted hanging rails and shelving. Bedroom number two is located at the rear and is a well appointed double room with two fitted wardrobes connected by over head storage with space for a double bed underneath, door opening to the ensuite bathroom. The ensuite offers a white suite comprising close coupled w/c, wash hand basin with a storage unit under, enclosed shower cubicle and panelled bath. In addition the shower room also offer a white suite comprising closed coupled w/c, pedestal wash basin with a storage cupboard underneath and an enclosed corner shower cubicle.
At the rear of the property a very well maintained landscaped garden with a vast array of mature shrubs and trees whilst still offering ease of maintenance.
LIVING/ DINING ROOM 15′ 10" x 14′ 11 max" (4.83m x 4.55m)
KITCHEN 12′ 10" x 8′ 10" (3.91m x 2.69m)
CONSERVATORY 12′ 04" x 9′ 07" (3.76m x 2.92m)
SHOWER ROOM 7′ 11" x 5′ 08" (2.41m x 1.73m)
BEDROOM ONE 11′ 10" x 14′ 10" (3.61m x 4.52m)
BEDROOM TWO 11′ 04" x 8′ 11" (3.45m x 2.72m)
ENSUITE 7′ 07" x 9′ 09" (2.31m x 2.97m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: Freehold
Council Tax Band: D
Estimated Rental Income: £725 pcm
EPC Rating: D
Since the EPC was done an array of solar panels supplying solar hot water and electric have been installed dramatically reducing the running costs.
- Close To Amenities
- Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Large Front & Rear Garden
- Open-plan living/ dining room
- Russell Drive
- Shower Room & En-suite Bathroom
- Solar Panels Supplying Hot Water and Electric.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- The Fig Tree (1.12 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (3.47 mi)3 reviews
- Gallery 36 (1.21 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (5.96 mi)3 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.51 mi)1 reviews
- University of Worcester (5.78 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (7.94 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.07 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (7.12 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (7.41 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.75 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (26.25 mi)1 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (26.69 mi)2 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (19.4 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (30.11 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (30.09 mi)22 reviews
- The Eastgate (18.3 mi)2 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.51 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (29.05 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (7.21 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.26 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (24.03 mi)1 reviews