An opportunity to purchase this attractive very well presented three bedroom modern semi detached property on the well served Malvern Vale development. Three good sized bedrooms, ensuite to master, dining kitchen, living room, cloakroom, family bathroom, garden, off road parking and garage this property deserves an early inspection to appreciate the accommodation on offer. EPC – B.
Platinum Property Agents are pleased to offer for this well presented modern three bedroom property located in Malvern Vale with lots of shops and amenities in close proximity. The contemporary accommodation in brief comprises entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, cloakroom, three good sized bedrooms with ensuite shower room to master and family bathroom. Front garden and easy to maintain rear garden and detached garage.
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed composite entrance door to entrance hall comprising radiator, telephone point, wooden flooring, stairs to the first floor.
CLOAKROOM Having wash hand basin, low level WC, obscured window to front aspect, ceiling light point, vinyl flooring.
LIVING ROOM 13′ 11" x 12′ 11" (4.24m x 3.94m) Double glazed window to front aspect, TV point, electric fire with wooden surround, ceiling light point, wooden flooring, door to Kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN 16′ 03" x 9′ 11" (4.95m x 3.02m) Fitted with a range of contemporary base and eye level units, work surface and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing wall mounted Ideal boiler. Door to spacious under stairs cupboard, ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to rear and double glazed double doors to rear aspect, tile effect vinyl flooring.
LANDING Doors to all rooms, ceiling light point.
MASTER BEDROOM 10′ 10" x 9′ 09" (3.3m x 2.97m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point, ceiling light point, door to ensuite.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Fitted with contemporary floor to ceiling tiling, white suite with low level WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 12′ 01" x 9′ 09" (3.68m x 2.97m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, TV point, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8′ 10" x 6′ 04" (2.69m x 1.93m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM Modern bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, half height tiling to walls.
OUTSIDE FRONT The property benefits from a pretty foregarden mainly laid to lawn with pathway to the front door. Some plants and shrubs.
DETACHED GARAGE 19′ 06" x 8′ 03" (5.94m x 2.51m) Detached garage with metal up and over door.
OUTSIDE REAR A low maintenance rear garden with paving, tree, outside tap and electric points. Gated side access to the front and fencing.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Council Tax Band: TBC
Estimated Rental Income: £850pcm
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold.
- Dining Kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Living Room
- MALVERN VALE
- Must be viewed
- Off road parking
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (3.92 mi)3 reviews
- Browns @ The Quay (6.06 mi)11 reviews
- Gallery 36 (1.57 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (6.11 mi)3 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.47 mi)1 reviews
- University of Worcester (5.79 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (8.36 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.5 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (7.47 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (7.53 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.82 mi)6 reviews
- The Big Pet Store (25.48 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (26.9 mi)1 reviews
- Harborne Convenience Store (26.66 mi)2 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (18.49 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (30.12 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (30.3 mi)22 reviews
- The Mailbox (29.84 mi)4 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.71 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (29.03 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (7.52 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.96 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (23.11 mi)1 reviews