Well presented two bedroom mid-terraced bungalow located in a popular retirement complex for the over 55’s. The property is offered to the market with no chain.
The accommodation in brief comprises of a lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, garage and a well maintained communal garden.
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented bungalow which is situated in a pleasant retirement development Brackenhurst which is within walking distance to Malvern Link and the amenities that it has to offer. It benefits from two bedrooms, communal gardens and garage. The property enjoys a pleasant outlook over attractive gardens, maintained for the benefit of the residents. It also has the benefit of night storage heating and alarm call care system.
Entering the property via a door to the front aspect opens to an entrance hallway with a door opening to the lounge with a wooden single glazed window, night storage heater, a fire place with a door leading to the kitchen and a UPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect.The kitchen is fitted with a range of units having single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and cupboard under. Further base cupboards and drawers with working surface over and tiled surround. Window to the front aspect, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge and integrated ceramic hob and a generous size pantry. Door from living room to inner lobby, with access hatch to roof space and doors to bedroom one which benefits from built in wardrobes, alarm call care system, electrical heater and single glazed wooden window to the front aspect. Bedroom two benefits from electric panel heater, alarm cord and fitted carpets throughout. The shower room offers a sower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, light/shaver unit and a wall mounted electric fan heater.
The property benefits from a garage with an up and over door which is located in a block to the rear, communal parking and communal gardens with meandering paths through lawns inset with borders. A bridge crosses an ornamental water feature.
LOUNGE/DINER 15′ 10" x 10′ 6" (4.83m x 3.2m)
KITCHEN 8′ 6" x 7′ 1" (2.59m x 2.16m)
BEDROOM ONE 8′ 1" x 12′ 11" (2.46m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM TWO 9′ 5" x 9′ 8" (2.87m x 2.95m)
BATHROOM 6′ 5" x 6′ 1" (1.96m x 1.85m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure:
Council Tax Band: C
Estimated Rental income: £795pcm
There is a monthly charge of TBC which incorporates the building insurance, gardens and ground maintenance along with the external redecoration of the building.
- Communal Garden
- One Bathroom
- Terraced Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Vasai Indian Restaurant (0.36 mi)2 reviews
- York Cafe (0.24 mi)3 reviews
- Asha Indian Takeaway (0.15 mi)1 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.82 mi)1 reviews
- St James Church of England Primary School (19.14 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (6.28 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (7.47 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.55 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (6.64 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.92 mi)3 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.36 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (16.97 mi)2 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (16.91 mi)1 reviews
- The Bank Convenience Store (17.99 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (5.74 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (29.62 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (29.6 mi)22 reviews
- Grand Central (29.51 mi)18 reviews
- Tesco Stores (5.74 mi)2 reviews
- Sainsburys (20.04 mi)6 reviews
- Tuffins Service Station (23.05 mi)1 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.02 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (28.56 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (6.73 mi)3 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (11.45 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (24 mi)1 reviews