An excellent opportunity to develop a 0.24 hectare plot to the west of Worcester into eight residential deswellings. The plot is in walking distance of the town and city centre to the east. There are excellent road links from Worcester with the M5 Motorway approx. 5 miles away. All serious interest welcomed.
Premium Property Development project in St Johns, Worcester, WR2 5PG
Excellent opportunity to develop a 0.24 hectare plot north of the St Johns conservation area to the west of Worcester. The plot is within walking distance of the town and City Centre to the east. There are excellent road links from Worcester with the M5 Motorway approx. 5 miles away. The location offers excellent local amenities, shops, schools and healthcare services and principally a residential area of large houses.
Two large bungalows currently situated on the plot which are both licenced HMO’s with a projected rental income of £52,000 per annum.
The Site currently houses two large post war bungalows, plans have been passed to demolish these, to develop the site and build seven, five bedroom town houses and one three bedroom maisonette.
This is an extremely attractive development opportunity, with planning and design already agreed.
Planning permission was granted on 04/03/2016 with Worcester City Council application number P12J0476.
The site has been considered a highly sustainable location according to the guidance in the NPPF as it benefits from the amenities and infrastructure of an existing residential neighbourhood and its close proximity to the City Centre.
- Additional Planning to Demotion Existing
- All Serious Interest Welcome
- Approved Planning for Eight Dwellings
- Sought after residential location
- ST JOHNS
- Coffee Warehouse (0.96 mi)1 reviews
- House of Coffee (1.16 mi)1 reviews
- Boston Tea Party (0.93 mi)8 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (1.06 mi)3 reviews
- University of Worcester (0.31 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (2.64 mi)2 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (3.96 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (2.85 mi)1 reviews
- Lickey Hills Country Park (15.57 mi)12 reviews
- Pets At Home (1.68 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (21.75 mi)6 reviews
- The Big Pet Store (19.57 mi)3 reviews
- Bullring (24.05 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (24.36 mi)22 reviews
- Grand Central (23.94 mi)18 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (27.73 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (22.97 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (2.61 mi)3 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (5.89 mi)1 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (23.27 mi)1 reviews