DELIGHTFUL TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT available to the over 60’s set within Elgar Lodge, conveniently situated in Malvern, near amenities. Beautifully presented accommodation which includes, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom. Car Parking & Communal Gardens.
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom, first floor apartment which is situated in a pleasant retirement development Elgar Lodge. This apartment is within walking distance to Malvern Link and the amenities that it has to offer. It benefits from front facing views, two large bedrooms, large lounge, modern kitchen with appliances and a modern bathroom. The property enjoys a pleasant outlook over the park, maintained for the benefit of the residents. It also has the benefit from off peak electric heating and alarm call care system.
The apartments within Elgar Lodge are designed so you can enjoy an Independent lifestyle within a Safe and Secure environment. The apartments are self-contained with their own front door so residents can maintain privacy. When you’re feeling sociable, the Owners’ Lounge, which is beautifully furnished, is a popular meeting place where you can make new friends with your neighbours in relaxed surroundings.
A 24 hour emergency Careline system is provided via a discreet personal wrist alarm and bathroom call point. In emergency this system provides direct contact to either your Lodge Manager, who is on duty between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday, or a member or the Careline team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
A camera entry system is installed and can be operated via a standard TV set from your apartment. This allows you to view a visitor before letting them in at the main entrance door simply by changing channels on your TV set.
Elgar Lodge benefits from a Guest Suite for the comfort and convenience for your family and friends to stay over whilst visiting and a laundry room with all appliances at a raised height for easy access.
Elgar Lodge is situated for a town centre’s unique mix of high street shops and boutiques, and a superb selection of restaurants and cafes providing everything from traditional tea rooms to fine dining.
Getting out and about in Malvern couldn’t be easier. The town is well served by public transport with a regular train service to London, Reading, Oxford, Birmingham and Hereford, the railway station in Malvern Link is within easy walking distance from Elgar Lodge and buses catering for a variety of local journeys too enabling you to travel when you wish.
Elgar Lodge facilities and benefits include:
• Laundry Room
• Furnished Owners’ Lounge with Kitchen
• Furnished Guest Suite
• Car Park
• Landscaped Gardens
• Lodge Manager
• 24 hour Care and Support System
• Lift to all Floors
• Fire Detection Equipment
• Alarm System
• Entry Telephone System
LOUNGE/DINER 19′ 5" x 11′ 5" (5.92m x 3.48m)
KITCHEN 7′ 10" x 7′ 10" (2.39m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM ONE 15′ 8" x 9′ 3" (4.78m x 2.82m)
BEDROOM TWO 19′ 5" x 9′ 2" (5.92m x 2.79m)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: Leasehold
Council Tax Band: B
Length of the Lease: 118 years
Ground Rent: £654.06 per annum
Service and Maintenance Charges: £3,252.58 per annum
– This includes the Lodge Manager Remuneration, Emergency Careline Equipment, Buildings Insurance, all Utility Bills for Communal Areas, Window Cleaning, Garden Maintenance, Cleaning of the Communal Areas, Water for Communal Areas and the Residents Apartments.
- Beautiful Views Over The Park
- Double Glazed Windows
- Elgar Lodge
- Kitchen Appliances
- Malvern Link
- Retirement Complex for over 60's
- Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- The Fig Tree (1.06 mi)5 reviews
- Cottage In The Wood Hotel (3.44 mi)3 reviews
- Anupam (1.08 mi)13 reviews
- York Cafe (0.36 mi)3 reviews
- Bluebird Tearooms (1.1 mi)4 reviews
- Cafe in the Library (0.95 mi)1 reviews
- Pied Piper Nursery (0.37 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (6.87 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (6.06 mi)3 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1 mi)1 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (8.06 mi)1 reviews
- Worcester Woods Country Park (7.24 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (7.51 mi)3 reviews
- Kings Heath Pet Centre (27.84 mi)6 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.35 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (17.48 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsbury's (26.39 mi)1 reviews
- SPAR- Leominster (19.26 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (30.19 mi)113 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (30.2 mi)22 reviews
- Grand Central (30.08 mi)18 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.61 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (29.13 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (7.33 mi)3 reviews
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (18.28 mi)1 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (12.02 mi)1 reviews