Well presented bungalow situated in the pleasant retirement complex of Brackenhurst in Malvern Link for the over 55’s. Living room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Communal Gardens. No onward chain. EPC – D
**OVER 55s DEVELOPMENT**
Platinum Property Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented bungalow situated in the pleasant retirement development of Brackenhurst situated within walking distance to Malvern Link and the amenities that it has to offer. It benefits from two bedrooms, conservatory, kitchen, bathroom and communal gardens. The property enjoys a pleasant outlook over attractive gardens, maintained for the benefit of the residents.
ENTRANCE HALL Entrance to the property is via a composite door to to the front aspect with opaque glass inset and a door leading to the Living/ Dining Room. Door to storage cupboard with sliding doors and shelving. Door to cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
LIVING ROOM 15′ 09" x 10′ 04" (4.8m x 3.15m) With double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wall mounted electric heater, television point and power point. Emergency pull cord and door leading to Inner hall, kitchen and conservatory
KITCHEN 8′ 07" x 7′ 01" (2.62m x 2.16m) With double glazed window to the front aspect and doors opening out into the Living Room. The kitchen comprises of a range of matching base and eye level units with rollover work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel one and one half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric hob with electric oven raised to eye level. Space and plumbing for washing machine and power point, heater and emergency pull cord.
CONSERVATORY 8′ 04" x 5′ 11" (2.54m x 1.8m) Of double glazed construction located to the rear of the property with space outside for a sitting area and double glazed door to the rear.
BEDROOM ONE 13′ 00" x 8′ 00" (3.96m x 2.44m) With double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobe,wall mounted electric heater, power point and emergency pull cord.
BEDROOM TWO 9′ 08" x 9′ 06" (2.95m x 2.9m) With double glazed window to the rear aspect, power point and emergency pull cord.
BATHROOM 6′ 03" x 6′ 00" (1.91m x 1.83m) The bathroom has a fitted suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and tiled splash backs. Electric fan, strip light and shaver point. Emergency pull cord.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from communal parking and communal gardens with meandering paths and lawns inset with borders. A bridge crosses an ornamental water feature. There is an outside store cupboard enclosed within the porch.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure: We understand the property is leasehold with 94 years remaining on the lease.
Council Tax Band: C
Management / Maintenance: £72.34 per month.
Estimated Rental Income: £750pcm
- Assistance alarms throughout
- Close To Amenities
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Over 55's accommodation
- Two Bedroom Terraced Bungalow
- York Cafe (0.24 mi)3 reviews
- McDonald's Restaurants (0.18 mi)3 reviews
- Vasai Indian Restaurant (0.36 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester College Of Technology (5.47 mi)3 reviews
- University of Worcester (5.3 mi)2 reviews
- Worcester Sixth Form College (6.28 mi)2 reviews
- The Priory Park (1.71 mi)1 reviews
- Spetchley Park Gardens (7.47 mi)1 reviews
- Malvern Hills (1.55 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.92 mi)3 reviews
- Springfield Pet Centre (11.36 mi)1 reviews
- Pets At Home (19.78 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (17.45 mi)1 reviews
- One Stop Convenience Store (16.91 mi)1 reviews
- Tesco Stores (5.74 mi)2 reviews
- Bullring (29.62 mi)112 reviews
- Touchwood Shopping Centre (29.6 mi)22 reviews
- The Mailbox (29.35 mi)4 reviews
- Tesco Stores (5.74 mi)2 reviews
- BP Express Shopping (12.03 mi)1 reviews
- Sainsburys (20.04 mi)6 reviews
- Birmingham International Railway Station (33.02 mi)8 reviews
- National Express Coach (28.56 mi)4 reviews
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (6.73 mi)3 reviews
- Ludlow Community Hospital (24 mi)1 reviews
- The Droitwich Spa Brine Baths Complex (11.45 mi)1 reviews